Modbury Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a child in Year 6.
This is a fixed-term post linked to SEN funding for the pupil. Expected end date is 31 August 2023.
We are looking for a motivated team player to work with children with receptive and expressive language and social and emotional needs. A positive and encouraging attitude is essential, as is kindness, patience and an ability to use your initiative. You will be patient, understanding and able to build a positive relationship with children, staff and parents.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can work with the SENCO, Class Teachers and Head of School to support the child’s needs;
• Can set clear and consistent boundaries;
• Has a willingness to learn;
• Ideally has experience of Speech and Language therapy.
For further details, please contact Helen Leather on 01548 580551.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
If you would like to apply for this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
TA; £9.60 per hour, MTA: £9.50 per hour (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
TA: 25 hours per week, MTA: 5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required