1:1 Teaching Assistant - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School (Plymouth CAST)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- C3 - C6: £20,812 - £21,968 pro rata (£10.79 - £11.39 per hour)
Tel: 01395 264875
The Head Teacher of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Exmouth is seeking to appoint positive and inspiring 1:1 Teaching Assistants for September 2023. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Post 1 Contract: Fixed Term Temporary Part Time - 4 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Post 2 Contract: Fixed Term Temporary Part Time - 12 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
The two posts are suitable to be taken on by one person as the hours can work consecutively. Please state on your application whether you are applying for Post 1, Post 2, or both.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please use the application form attached below.
Your completed application form should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th June 2023 - 5pm
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
Interview Date: Week commencing 19th June 2023.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
C3 - C6: £20,812 - £21,968 pro rata (£10.79 - £11.39 per hour)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
4 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum and/or 12 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required