Sacred Heart RC Nursery and Primary School, Paignton, are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Teaching Assistant. We are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos;
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn;
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils;
• A commitment to your own professional development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning;
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model;
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills;
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature;
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff;
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice;
• Be flexible in their role.
For more information about this post, please contact Nichola Day, Headteacher, by emailing email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for either post, please email your fully completed application documents to Nichola Day (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please apply by 5pm on the closing date.
Interview Date: 9 September 2022 (face-to-face)
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Scale Point 12 £9.50 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
27.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required