Required as soon as possible.
This post is fixed term Initially until 31st August 2023.
The Learning Academy Partnership has an exciting opportunity for a HLTA to join our School Trust! We are at an exciting time in our development as a growing school Trust working together as single organisation to enable even our most vulnerable children to flourish.
Our School Trust is underpinned by our four core beliefs; we are stronger together, a sense of belonging; removing barriers and realising the possible. This means that by working collectively, we can achieve our absolute best to ensure that children, especially the most vulnerable, can flourish.
If you are an experienced LSA looking to take your next step on your career journey, we would love to hear from you!
• Whole class teaching flexibly across our School Trust in EYFS-Y2
• Have a specific area of expertise for example: Music, Sport, Drama, Forest School
• Support schools to provide excellent phonics, reading outcomes and early language teaching
• Ensure every child is successful regardless of their background, needs or abilities
• Ensure collaboration and partnership is at the heart of all we do by travel across the Trust (Torbay and Devon)
We are looking for someone who:
● Puts children first in all that they do
● Can work flexibly and respond to the needs of the children
● Is passionate about improving the life chances for children with special educational needs
● Can create a high-quality, stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment
● Can travel throughout Devon and Torbay for their deployments to Trust schools
● Can work collaboratively within our hardworking, talented, and friendly Trust
● Can support and embrace the Christian ethos of our Church of England schools
● Have a clear understanding of safeguarding procedures and a strong desire to keep children safe
We can offer you:
● The opportunity to make a profound difference to children’s lives
● A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its colleagues
● The opportunity to work effectively within our growing School Trust – a single organisation – as well as surrounding areas
● A chance to work alongside exceptional teachers, practitioners and professionals, who are passionate about ensuring every child becomes the best they can be
● Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme and an active Wellbeing Network
● Trust benefit schemes
● A generous LGPS Pension Scheme
All our schools are each at the centre of their local communities and celebrate their individuality and distinctiveness. A core feature in how we work as a School Trust is our collective approach in delivering an exceptional education for all children. We do this through working very closely together in mutual support and challenge to empower excellence for our children, families, and the communities that we serve.
In short, our ethos is one of working together to Empower, Excel, Together.
Visits to our academies are recommended and welcomed! Please contact Danni Cooke, English Hub Lead firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this post along with the other necessary checks. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
For further details and to apply, please refer to the Vacancies section of the Trust website https://www.lapsw.co.uk/.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date, however, please feel free to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be considered upon receipt. We reserve the right to interview / appoint before the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Grade F (Torbay) 12 – 18: £11.70 – £13.18 per hour
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required