The First Federation Trust is an experienced Multi Academy Trust with a skilled senior leadership team. Our founding schools have been working together since 2006 and we pride ourselves on our strong track record of school improvement.
Fundamental to our success is our partnership culture – one of working in collaboration, both within our schools, and outside our Trust with other educational colleagues and settings, to bring about the most positive outcomes for all our pupils.
Our vision is that every individual will aspire, flourish and achieve within the heart of their community. We will accomplish this by delivering inspiring learning for all, developing each individual, and contributing positively to all the communities we are a part of.
We are committed to ensuring all our staff access high-quality continuous professional development. We believe that all our staff are entitled to this at every stage of their career and provide opportunities for development whether you wish to grow your subject knowledge or develop your leadership skills.
We are seeking a passionate School Improvement Officer with a proven track record of leading improvements in an educational setting. This rare opportunity for an experienced and talented school leader sits within our school improvement team. The successful candidate will work with school leaders across our diverse family of 16 primary schools, which include a rich mixture of two-class village schools, larger urban schools, church and community schools.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
– Support school leaders to develop and implement their plans for improvement.
– Provide challenge and support to Heads across the Trust.
– Provide professional support for schools and all staff to ensure that they attain the highest standards and rates of progress possible.
– Provide outstanding leadership on school improvement which ensures continuing improvement and success with a focus on accelerating and sustaining pupil progress.
Suitable applicants will have the following experience:
– Recent experience as Headteacher
– Minimum three years as a Headteacher.
– Evidence of sustained school improvement impact in one or more schools.
– Relevant leadership qualifications / designation: NPQH, NPQEL, LLE, SLE.
This is an exciting opportunity for those senior leaders who wish to take the next step in their career.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Paul Walker, Trust CEO on 07792 903274 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: Noon 4th February 2021
Interview Date: 14th February 2022
- Work Location
- Work Postcode
- Occupational Group
- Salary Details
LD £61,166 - £67,364
- Job Term
- Appointment Type
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required