Fixed Term 20 months contract
We are recruiting for Finance Apprentices to work across a range of teams within Devon Finance Services. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to participate in our Step-In Apprenticeship Programme.
Starting in September the duration of the Apprenticeship contract will be 20 months. Apprentices will work towards achieving an Apprenticeship in Business Administration (Level 3). This will be supported by a combination of training and practical work experience.
We offer a highly competitive starting salary of £18,198 per annum, 24.5 days holiday (inclusive of two extra statutory days and a technology day), flexible working arrangements, training and development.
Applicants should be:
- Keen and enthusiastic to learn and motivated to succeed
- Interested in learning more about a range of finance services within local government and how it might meet your future career aspirations
- Able to listen carefully and respond well to people
- Willing to provide excellent service to the people of Devon
- Of suitable academic ability i.e., minimum qualifications of grade C (4) GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
This is an extremely exciting time to join us as we invest in the future Council workforce. If you have the ambition, drive and qualities we are looking for, then apply for our Step-In Apprenticeship Programme today!
Please be aware that interviews will be conducted remotely using teleconferencing facilities. We will provide more details on this to candidates that are being shortlisted.
Find out more at: devon.cc/apprenticeships or follow us on Facebook (Devon County Council Apprenticeship Scheme) and Twitter (@DCCApprentices)
Devon County Council
- Work Location
- Work Postcode
- Occupational Group
Apprenticeships/Training Programmes/Work Experience
- Salary Details
£18,198 - £18,562 per annum
- Job Term
- Appointment Type
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required