Here are some useful pointers to get you started on your recruitment journey.
- Think about the job title. Job search algorithms pick up significant keywords, so keep your title relevant and meaningful and relatable to the job. Avoid abbreviations and internal terms and phrases as it will limit your market.
- Review the job description, does it make sense, does it explain what the job involves and what a typical day in the life of someone in this role would be like.
- Think about who your target audience is, what skills and attributes are important for the candidate to have.
- Write an attention grabbing advert. This is your opportunity to sell your vacancy to the candidates that you want to apply. Include the top 5 priorities for job seekers;
- Think about budget. Targeting your advert will ensure that it reaches the right audience. The Devonjobs team can help you with this.
- • Salary and remuneration
• Location and commute
• Work-life Balance
• Career advancement opportunities
We have a selection of packages to suit all budgets. Generally, our recommended approach would be a blend of job board and social media advertising available in the Gold and Platinum options. Using our network of advertisers, we can also recommend and arrange any additional media options for you to ensure that you will get the best response and from the audience that you wish to target.