- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- EXETER CONSORTIUM
- Work Location
- Exeter Consortium office, c/o West Exe School, Hatherleigh Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 9JU
- Occupational group
- Admin, Secretarial & Office Support
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Term Time Only
- 37 hours per week, term time only
- Closing Date
- 08 June 2018
- Interview date
- 15 June 2018
Reporting to: Exeter Consortium Business Manager.
Exeter Consortium CIC is seeking to appoint an Administrator to join a small team of dedicated staff to support our work with schools. The post holder will play a key role at the hub of the Exeter Consortium infrastructure, developing and supporting administrative processes with functions that provide co-ordination across a range of services working with schools in order to improve outcomes for children.
- To organise a training programme for all schools within the Exeter Consortium, including a range of courses, conferences and events to meet the needs of member schools
- Produce a weekly newsletter for member schools and contribute to other marketing activities including social media, online advertising and website
-To contribute to the smooth day to day operation of the administration services of Exeter Consortium, including communicating directly with a wide range of stakeholders
- To provide administrative assistance to the Exeter Consortium Business and Finance Office, as required, at the direction of the Business Manager, supporting the efficient and effective administrative processes, systems and procedures
- To arrange meetings including venue bookings, ordering refreshments and liaising with a range of venues, training providers and schools
- Support colleagues in producing reports and statistics as required
- Assist with the financial administration of the Exeter Consortium including liaison with colleagues from member schools as well as suppliers of services
- Administer and coordinate of a range of initiatives to meet the needs of member schools
Further information contact Mark Drew, 01392 297171 or email@example.com
DBS check: An enhanced check will be undertaken.
A Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded form the 'Related information' section on this web page.
Please send your completed application form to: Mark Drew on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mark Drew, Exeter Consortium, c/o West Exe School, at the above address.